Friday, May 30, 2008

Privacy out the window

So I told my family members about this blog, because I couldn't remember the reasoning I had for not telling them to begin with. Now I have confessions I want to make about the weaker side of my nature, and I can't because I have visions of my mother reading all about the ways I fall short! Dang. That's why I never told anyone this blog existed. I never minded the idea of complete strangers reading about me and my flaws, but not the people I know! Although honestly, they probably recognize way more of my weaknesses than I ever could so really it's just me being vain.

1 comment:

Judy said...

i hear you on that...(this is your cousin, judy, btw.) i moved to memphis and i don't talk to anyone anymore, so i'm making a blog "for them." what they don't know is, i've had a blog for ages, but it's private and they can't even search it...it's only open to certain people! ha!