Saturday, September 13, 2008

Phavorite photos

This is vain, but I wanted to download some of my favorite pictures of me. If you were to ever visit my facebook account you'd see I change my picture like every two days. They're not always good pictures, they just express how I'm feeling. These are my good pictures, hee hee.

The first picture is the color I *want* my hair to be.

The second is the color it *insists* on staying.

This is how I feel about life usually.





But sometimes I feel like this,


Or this.


These are my most favorite kinds of pictures, the ones that best express my randomness:



1 comment:

Judy said...

i love the pictures, suze. also, i watched a zooby thing last night (i'd never been able to get them to work before) and i love it when the aggressive bees hit on you. that's super.