Monday, November 15, 2004

Disclaimer!

When I was creating this blog, I hadn't really taken time to ponder before hand on possible names. So I was a little panicky when I had to put one in. I decided on "Princess in Waiting" based on the premise that Sarah Crewe was right, and that every girl is a princess. I just haven't realized my potential yet, and so therefore am in waiting. I later realized, though, that there is also a book by popular author Meg Cabot that is called Princess in Waiting and I don't want anyone to confuse this blog with that book. I had visions of hundreds of teenaged girls googling Princess in Waiting and coming up with this blog. Fear not, I wasn't on the google search. However, if you came here looking to find out more about the book, I'm sorry to have misled you. It's just about my ramblings on life.

No comments: