Thursday, June 19, 2008

Worst Week Ever

This week has been full of... interesting events that have arguably made it the worst week ever.

1) I found out that the girl who tricked me into switching apartments in January also neglected to tell me when I moved back in that my fall contract was up for sale, so now I have to move mid August.
2) The most recent of failed job interviews failed because if I'm not interested in working on Sundays, they aren't interested in hiring me.
3) My four year old cousin leaned over to me last night, stroked my cheek, and said, "I feel that you're growing a beard."
4) I got hit on in a very CREEPY way by a guy dressed as some sort of zombie/pirate.
5) I stepped on some glass and it hurt.

There you have it, worst week ever. More about creepy zombie/pirate guys later.

No comments: