Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm still not reading anything worth quoting. Or I should say that all the books I've been reading lately have titles that would make me embarassed to quote them, because they would be like flashing neon signs that point out my nerdiness.

So instead I'll quote the delightful webcomic Thinkin' Lincoln which has often had surprising insight into my own thoughts about life, and in this case perfectly sums up my feelings regarding science.

As far as I'm concerned science is only useful as long as it lets
you imagine that there are tiny, cute versions of everything.


(the origin of this quote can be found here)

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Susan, I fixed the links. Thanks for letting me know! No one else mentioned anything.

Anonymous said...

You mean the kind of things that are so little that they sneak in?