Friday, April 10, 2009

Sweet sauce

HEY LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Now I realize that out of context, this is not impressive. That's because I'm a terrible terrible computer person, and I can't figure out how to paste the entire reward in here.

But basically, a blog I consider to be extremely witty, intelligent, and well written gave me an award: Blog of the Year. And even better, it's an "untimely" award, which I choose to interpret much the same way the Three Amigos interpreted the word "infamous"; that is that un-timely is somehow more impressive and better than just regular timely.

Thanks, Livin' Bur'nati. You've made me the happiest girl in all of blogdom.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yay! Congrats, Susan! Your blog makes me smilel.

bjohnston said...

Congratulations on receiving this prestigious award. I thought I heard there was some sort of cash prize with it--you should really remind Garrett about that part.

Sarah F said...

You earned it, Susan. But now the pressure is on to keep turning out quality content.

Still looking for that giant envelope...