Monday, July 20, 2009

ATTACKED!!!

So guys, the computer got hit. It would so happen that when the family was limited to one computer in the house, that's when the viruses... virusi... viruseseses* got us. I just wanted to explain where I've been! I've still been having as many deep deep thoughts as I usually do about transvestites and evil corporations, but I've had no way to express them to you because everytime we try and get online, the virus villains slow down and eventually freeze the computer rendering it useless for blogging purposes. Fortunately, there are other compies in the house, and now one of those is set up until the beloved Main Computer can be fixed.

I ask you, who writes virusi? Who has nothing better to do with their time than to sit around thinking of ways to destroy computers? Clearly hackers should all get blogs, then they wouldn't need to be so destructive.

At any rate, if I'm a little sparse in my posts for the next few weeks it's because 5 people now have to share one tiny laptop computer, and there will be blood shed.



*I'm having real trouble with the plural of "virus" here, but I'm too lazy to look it up. So I'll just be going with whatever feels right at the time.

4 comments:

Sarah F said...

The horror! Don't those hackers pay attention to the ripples? They're not just hurting you, but all of your poor, isolated readers!

Kristina P. said...

I'm pretty sure it's viruses. And we just bought a new anti-virus program. Yay!

bjohnston said...

Don't let anyone in the house tell you they *need* the computer for "work" or "school" (where are their priorities?)--keep the blog posts coming!

Also, you can interpret my flagrant misuse of quotes however you'd like.

Lisa Sanderson said...

I like to think the plural of virus is actual Vereese much like geese. I believe that the part of my brain that enjoys witticism and humor has begun to atrophy. Please post more...please.
-Lisa