Monday, November 16, 2009

CORRECTIONS

Unfortunately my Top Ten Happy Things List was not entirely correct - oh the shame! So I'd like to fix that now.

Item #1: The list was missing bacon sandwiches which are my favorite of all sandwiches. I'm not sure what needs to be bumped off in favor of bacon sandwiches, but we'll call it 3.5 for now.

Item #2: The dog pictured was not, in fact, our annoying half-jawed scotty; rather that was her mother who had a whole jaw but a lot of cancer. Here is a real picture of the half-jawed wonder:Look at that little tongue hangin' out because there's no jaw to hold it in... aw!


I sincerely apologize for these grave errors!

3 comments:

Sarah F said...

One of my favorite things is that you took that half-jawed dog. Now I don't have to avoid it when I visit my parents.

susan said...

We were THIS CLOSE to getting Rachel to take her, but no deal. I still have a kind of love/hate thing going with her because she does amusing things but she's also really REALLY needy. Anything that sits outside the bathroom crying because you didn't invite it in can never have all my love.

Janell said...

My kids were totally amazed by Mattie's endless energy. I think she even tired them out, which I always thought was impossible.