Friday, March 26, 2010

Blog makeover

I got an email this week from the blogger team offering me sweet new templates for the taking (I assume many of you got the same email). I was already thinking of making my blog shiny and new since it's been pretty much the same old blog since 2004 and who needs that kind of boring sameness, right? Therefore, I was ecstatic about the new templates.

Now, after hours of trying just about every combination possible, I hope you like what I picked to be the new public face for all my inner-most thoughts. And in keeping with the random wandering of said inner thoughts, don't be surprised if my blog layout changes frequently because they have some really really awesome templates!

4 comments:

Garrett B said...

Ooo! Ahh!

Lisa Sanderson said...

Pink is my favorite color.

* said...

I'm new to your blog & like the colors and layout, very clean and fresh.

Happy Easter!!

Kristina P. said...

I love your new look!

BTW, you won something on my blog. Will you email me at sands14@juno.com?