Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mad genius


This is a tribute to the brilliant creative mind that is my brother, David. Since before time remembered, my brother has made me laugh to the point that I never even had a chance of being witty back. My only contributions to some of our conversations were Goofy-like laughs and snorts.

I'm glad that he let me hang out with him all last year and take part in his movie schemes, whether it be zombie adventures, zooby adventures, or just sitting in the background giggling like in this video (a must see!).

So thank you David, for bringing the world a bit of sunshine and laughter. Thanks for the chuckles and for putting up with my hyperness. You are Teh Greatest.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a sweet post! My brother is hilarious too.

Rachel said...

two words:
"fhava-fhava"