Monday, November 03, 2008

Quick disclaimer

I'm feeling a tad nervous, because I was just visiting Ms. LeGuin's website and on the FAQ page she tells people who are requesting permission to quote her works to contact her publishers. I'm pretty sure only two people read this blog, but in case someone else is reading and is upset that I've quoted your books without permission, I'd like to say for the record that I make no claim of authorship to any book I quote. I've fully referenced each quote and I can only hope that will keep me from being accused of plagiarism or something. Don't be mad at me!!!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I thought as long as you gave the proper credit, and it wasn't t he entire article, it was OK. But I'm no expert when it comes to copyright laws.

Rachel said...

I am turning you in RIGHT NOW. Plagarism Police are on the way (ready to burn books - somehow that seems the most appropriate way to punish?!)!

Anonymous said...

I will sneak you a chisel to cut through the bars of your cell.