Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Makeover

Both my blog and myself received a makeover this week. Yes, inspired by the pretty updates to other blogs I read (including my sister's amazing changes) I decided to change mine. Anyone reading this better pretend it looks awesome because it took me FOREVER using MS Paint to make that stupid header. Also I put some pictures of me to make everyone think I look good, along with that one of me reading to little bunnies because it always cracks me up. Yeah, I'm pretty vain.

As for me, I got blondified. Since my hair refuses to go dark brown, I finally went back to my standard hi-lights, because heaven FORBID I go au natural!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I like it! You are so cute!

POOTIE POOTWELL said...

I LOVE the picture of you tutorizing the little bunnies. I can't wait to see the blonde highlights...

Julian Acosta said...

lovin the make over